Terms & Conditions
1.Contract - means contract for the sale of goods between Virtual Oasis Ltd and you into which these Conditions are incorporated.
2. Conditions - means the standard terms and conditions of sale. the Returns Policy and any particular terms and conditions agreed in writing by us.
2.Goods - means the goods which we supply under an order accepted by us.
3. Returns Policy – means the standard terms and conditions in our returns-policy.
4. We - means Virtual Oasis Ltd. So “us” and “our” shall be read accordingly.
5.You - means the Person or Company who place an order for the Goods.
1. Unless expressly stated otherwise, where rights and decisions are applied made at our discretion, then we shall be under no obligation to justify or give any a reason for the decision.
2. These Conditions (or modified by us from time to time) shall govern the entire agreement. None of variation of these Conditions shall be binding unless accepted in writing by us and attached hereto. You will be subject to the policies and terms in place at the time you order the Goods from us, unless such change is required by law or government or regulatory authority (in which case it will apply to any orders you have previously placed). These Conditions apply to all purchases you make from us at any time, regardless of how the order is made.
3. Our employees and agents are not authorised to make any representation concerning the Goods unless confirmed by us to you in writing. In entering into a Contract, you acknowledge that you have not relied on any such representations which are not so confirmed.
4. All specifications, images and details sizes given by are approximate only.
5. We reserve the right to remove any offer or promotions without notice. If you have placed an order under such offer we will provide you with a full refund for any you paid.
6. Your order represents an offer to purchase the Goods and is accepted by us at time we issue written acceptance of the order. Orders are subject to availability and on a first-come first-served basis. We retain the right to refuse to accept an order.
7. We will accept returned Goods within thirty days of dispatch if you advise you received them with defect at the time of receipt;
8. We will charge a reasonable packing handling and delivery cost as advised at time your order is accepted.
9. The price of the Goods shall be the price confirmed by us at the time the order is placed.
10. We try to ensure prices in our catalogues and website are correct, errors may occur. If we realise an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will advise you with the option to re-confirming the order at the correct price or cancel it. If we cannot contact, you we will consider the order as cancelled. If you have paid for the goods and the order is then cancelled, we will make full refund.
11. If we are unable to supply the Goods at the price or description stated in the order, we will advise you of changes and if the Goods are not available we will offer you substitute and ask to re-confirm your order at the revised price and /or description. You can accept or decline substitute Goods and will have right to receive full refund of what you paid to us.
12. The price includes applicable value added tax applicable at the time.
13. Please see our Payment Options at check out for our terms of payment.
14. You shall make provisions to accept delivery of the Goods whenever they are given for delivery.
15. We aim to give you an approximate date on which the Goods will be ready for collection or delivery. If we realise that the delivery may be delayed, we shall advise you with a revised time. We shall not be liable for any loss you may incur, financial or otherwise, consequential directly or indirectly from our delay or failure to meet the estimated time. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the Contract. If we deliver the Goods prior to the advised delivery time we will give you reasonable notice.
15. We retain the right to deliver your order of Goods to the cardholder’s registered address, regardless of any alternative address that you may provide to us.
16. See our Delivery policy and delivery charges as shown under “Shipping and Returns” (http://www.jeansoasis.co.uk/shipping-returns/ )
17. When goods we send out side United Kingdom you will be responsible for all requirements of Custom and duties charges and will comply with all laws and requirements of the importing country. We shall not be liable for any delay in delivery.
18. For appropriate delivery course we provide delivery company with details of your name, delivery address, email and contact telephone number.
19. Ownership of goods will pass on to you only when we receive full payment even if the goods are delivered to you.
20. Subject as expressly provided in these Conditions, and except where the Goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law. Where the Goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer.
21. Where the Goods are sold under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976, as amended) your legal rights are not affected by these Conditions. You can get more details of your legal rights from Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards.
22. The warranty does not apply to any defect in the Goods resulting from reasonable wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence. If you fail to follow our instructions or repair you carry out without our written consent.
23. In the unlikely event that the Goods are not as per these Conditions, advise us within 7 days after you receive delivery. We will collect the Goods at mutually agreed time or you may return the Goods to us with prior arrangement. If goods sent are faulty or defective we will provide you with a full or partial refund or replace the Goods or repair the Goods.
24. Neither party shall be liable to the other or deemed to be in breach of Contract by reason of delay or failure to perform any of that party’s obligations if the delay or failure is due to an act or cause beyond that party’s reasonable control.
25. The Contract and these Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. To monitor staff performance and ensure efficient service to our customers we reserve the right to monitor and record telephone calls our staff receive and make
27. Copyright photographs, images and descriptions contained our website are owned by Virtual Oasis Ltd and may not be reproduced without prior consent.
28. You cannot transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person without our prior written consent. We can transfer all or any of our rights and obligations under these Terms to another individual or organisation, but this will not affect your rights under these Terms.
29. In the unlikely event you are not satisfied with the goods you can cancel your order within 30 days from the date you receive the goods.
30. If you like to cancel your order before the Goods are dispatched, you can contact us by email email@example.com or telephone 020 8904 9039 within reasonable time.
31. If you wish to cancel your order after the Goods are dispatched, please return the Goods to us indicating whether you require an exchange or refund as soon as possible. It is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the Goods with you. If you fail to comply with this obligation we reserve a right against you for compensation. Please refer to our Returns policy.
32. If you like to cancel after despatch of the Goods kindly return to us advising if you like exchange or refund. You are responsible for the goods until we receive back. Kindly see our Returns policy under Shipping and Returns. (http://www.jeansoasis.co.uk/shipping-returns/ )
33. Promotion codes are issued with different terms and conditions and can vary from time to time. Kindly read these conditions together with the Promotion code offer.
34. We shall not be held to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in acting or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control and be liable to you. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control: -
Act of God explosion flood fire or accident;
War or threat of war sabotage insurrection civil disturbance or requisition;
Acts restrictions regulations bye-laws prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority;
Strikes industrial actions or trade disputes.
Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
Delays with delivery due to bad weather conditions.
Virtual Oasis Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Company No. 06 752 2195.
VAT no. GB 227 2713 20